Kit consisting of TECHNIPLAST 3D-UVLS crystal clear epoxy resin and TECHNIPLAST 3D-SC hardener.
Ideal for making castings up to 20 mm high in a single layer.
Thanks to its compatibility with many substrates and fillings such as wood, concrete, fibreglass, carbon fibre, natural and coloured quartz, marble, granite, specialised dyes, it offers great creative possibilities.
The parameters of this kit allow pouring a layer up to 20mm thick at a time. It works great for projects requiring precision.
- for making small and large castings,
- for pouring wood,
- for jewellery work,
- for artistic work,
- for making glass and carbon fibre laminates,
- for the production of conglomerates
- excellent transparency
- long-lasting UV protection
- contains light stabiliser HALS
- low viscosity without solvents
- excellent flowability
- can be poured up to 20 mm in one layer
- very low linear shrinkage
- easy to vent
- high wetting ability of substrates and fillings
- very low temperature rise during setting
- compatibility with many substrates and fillings such as wood, concrete, fibreglass, carbon fibre, natural and coloured quartz, marble, granite, specialised pigments ( 3D-COLOR TR series, 3D-COLOR PR series, 3D-EFFECT series).
0,7kg, 1,4kg, 2,8kg, 5,6kg, 14kg, 28kg